Events Calendar

The Rock
From Saturday 09 June 2018
To Monday 11 June 2018
Contact Col 0415453434

Set in the rugged black soil country of Sth NSW, The Rock is a moderate track consisting of rural properties, dirt roads, dirt country lanes, stock route and gravel roads. 60% of the track is very good going but the remaining 40% can be rough under foot in relation to uneven ground. The Rock is a track where the rider needs to plan an consider the horse as it can be challenging. The Rock Endurance ride has full ose of the Rock Campdraft grounds with flushing toilet, running water and showers which make it a pleasant stay for you and your horse with us.

Saturday: 20km $30 40km $50

Suday:     20km $30 40km $50 & 80km $90

Fees are for NSWERA members, day membership available for 20km & 40km riders

 

Pre nomination through trybooking

Location The Rock Campdraft grounds

NSW Sport and Recreation logo200

nsw npw 300

AERA Logo